Vitamin E (Vitamin E (Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate))
400IU Capsule (Softgel)
Can not be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
Vitamin E (Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) Information
(al' fa toe kof er ol)
Before taking vitamin E,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to vitamin E, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in vitamin E products. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: anticoagulants ('blood thinners') such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven); certain chemotherapy medications; multivitamins; orlistat (Alli, Xenical); niacin taken in combination with simvastatin (Flolipid, Zocor); or other vitamin E supplements and fortified foods. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had medical conditions.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking vitamin E, call your doctor.
- unusual bleeding or bruising